Complete our online form to report non-emergency anti-social, dangerous, careless or reckless driving if you do not have video evidence. Dangerous driving is a style of driving that puts other road users in danger, such as:
- driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- driving with no insurance or without a licence
- speeding or careless driving
- driving an unroadworthy vehicle
To complete this form you will need:
- details about the day(s) and time(s) of the events
- location(s) of the event(s)
- descriptions of both the vehicle and driver or persons involved.
Upon completion of the form you will be emailed a copy of the form with a reference number for your records. We will investigate the information you provide and respond to you via your preferred method of contact should we need to investigate further. Please note that all fields marked with an * are mandatory.
Approximate completion time: 10 minutes