If you have other questions or are uncertain about anything, please contact the officer in charge of the investigation by calling us on 101.
Victim Support is a national charity giving free and confidential help to victims of crime, witnesses, their family, friends and anyone else affected. The service is free and available to everyone. Trained volunteers offer:
- Someone to talk to in confidence
- Advice and information on police and court procedures
- Help in dealing with other organisations
- Information about compensation and insurance
- Information on other sources of help
Visit the Victim Support websiteor contact 0300 303 0165.
For support for specific crimes please view the support links on the following pages: