Skip to content
Our new website

We are in the process of building a new website which will be live in 2022. View the services currently available.

Quick exit


  • What would you like to do online?

Ask the police

Before contacting us, you may find the answer to your quesion in our frequently asked question (opens in new window) section.



If you're deaf, hard of hearing or in an environment or situation where you may not be able to talk freely you can talk to a police operator via our  webchat service. 

Web chat is 24 hour service and can be accessed by clicking the green icon displayed at the bottom right of the screen throughout our website.  It also works on mobile devices and tablets. 


Visit our online reporting centre to:

  • report a crime
  • report anti-social driving
  • report a road traffic collision
  • tell us something
  • report a Covid breach

By phone


Call  101 for non-emergency enquiries. Using this number, you can report an incident or get help.

If you're deaf or hard of hearing, use our textphone service on  18001 101 or chat to us live through our webchat service.


Call  999 if;

  • a serious offence is in progress or has just been committed
  • someone is in immediate danger or harm
  • property is in danger of being damaged
  • a serious disruption to the public is likely.

If you are hard of hearing you can use our textphone service 18000 or chat to us live using our webchat.

Emergency and cannot speak

If you are in a hostile environment or situation and you can't talk, you can call us on 999 and press 55 to tell us that you are unable to speak but that you need our help. 

Anti-terrorist hotline

Call the UK Anti-Terrorism Hotline on  0800 789 321 if you've seen or heard something that you think could suggest terrorist activity.

Remain anonymous

You can report a crime or suspicious behaviour to Crimestoppers online, or by calling them on  0800 555 111


Press office, general enquiries and other feedback

For all media and press enquiries email

For general enquiries, use our online form

To give us feedback, gives us praise or make a complaint, visit our feedback section

You can write to us at: Customer Support Team, Bedfordshire Police HQ, Woburn Road, Kempston, Beds, MK43 9AX 

Visit your local police station

Search your postcode to find local information about your area including nearby police stations. 

You can also view our community hubs map.


Our website uses cookies to improve your experience.