Skip to content Quick exit

Reporting a change in circumstances

** COVID-19 Update - registration services are currently suspended **

This will not affect your immigration status and no penalty will be given for missed or late registrations, or for being unable to tell us about a change in your circumstances during these unprecedented times.  If you do need to register or report a change please email  as the online system is currently unavailable.

Please follow the instructions in the portal which will confirm if your change in circumstances needs to be reported.

Some changes can simply be reported online, some will require an appointment at a police station as well.

If an appointment is necessary then you will be invited to book one through the portal. Please check what you need to bring with you

Please note: If a change in your circumstances has to be reported then you will need to do this within seven days. 

On the appointment screen, Luton police station is the default venue. Click where it says 'Luton police station' and you will see a list of all the other available venues.

If you have previously registered on the system, login to the same account that you used to register initially.

If this is your first time registering on our system, you are required to have one account per person (one email address per person), so use an email address that you are likely to continue using throughout your time in the UK.

If you cannot remember your password, there is a ‘Forgotten Password’ link on the system itself.

Alternatively, you can contact us with your name, date of birth and account email address, stating that you want to reset your password.

Getting a replacement certificate

Your police registration certificate (PRC) is a legal document.

If you've lost your police registration certificate or it's been stolen you'll be asked about the circumstances surrounding the loss or theft of your certificate during your appointment with the police.

Please note that a replacement certificate must be paid for so only apply for a replacement certificate once all methods of finding the certificate have been exhausted.

To request a new certificate and obtain an appointment to complete the process you'll need to use our online system.

If you have any questions or issues, please email us.

Our website uses cookies to improve your experience.