You can make a freedom of information (FOI) request by using our online form or sending a letter to the below address.
Make an FOI request by post
You can make an FOI request by sending us a written application. All requests must be understandable and include;
- your name
- a return address (postal or email)
- a description of what information you require
- how you would like the response to be sent to you.
Requests should be sent to the following address;
Freedom of Information
Bedfordshire Police HQ
Alternatively, you can email your request to our FOI mailbox.
Our response to FOI requests
After you submit a request, we aim to respond to you within 20 working days.
Anybody can make a request for information under the Freedom of Information Act and there are two main rights relating to individuals making a request for information;
- the right to be told whether the information exists
- the right to receive information.
The above rights are subject to relevant exemptions which can be found on the Information Commissioner's Office website
Existing published information