Skip to content Quick exit

Notify us of a change of address

You must tell us of any change to your permanent address, to comply with the conditions stated on your certificate. A new certificate will be provided free of charge.

If your address is currently within Beds, Cambs or Herts and you are moving to another to a location either within or outside of Beds, Cambs or Herts, you will need to contact us using the below form.

If you are not currently a resident of Beds, Cambs or Herts but are moving to our area, please contact your current force licensing department.

Please note: we can only process your change of address after you've moved into your new home. This is because we need to send the replacement certificate to the new address. 

The address on your certificate needs to be your main permanent residence and not where any firearms are stored.

Transporting a firearm

It is your responsibility to transport your weapons safely and securely whilst moving home.

Certificate or permit holders may transport firearms that are stated on their certificate or permit. No one else is permitted to transport a firearm, unless they have a valid certificate or permit.

  • Are you moving out of Bedfordshire/Cambridgeshire/Hertfordshire?

Our website uses cookies to improve your experience.