To increase your safety if being stalked or harrassed, we recommend you;
- have a mobile phone on you at all times
- carry a personal attack alarm
- tell trusted friends, colleagues or family your whereabouts
- keep a record of any occurances including what has happened, where and when, including what happened such asl being followed, called or if you received messages, emails, letters or notes
- any evidence you have, please keep it, as this could be used as evidence in a court of law
- do not confront your stalker or engage in any conversation or communication.
More information is available on GOV.UK.