Contact Us


There are several ways in which you can contact us depending upon the urgency and your reason.


Self-service Portal

Our Self-service portal provides other ways to make contact, report something, ask us something and apply for something.

Non - emergencies dial 101

For all non-emergencies and general enquiries, call 24 hours a day:

If you are dialling from abroad call +44 (0)1234 841212, FAX +44 (0)1234 846450.


How much does it cost to call 101?

Calls to 101 (from both landlines and mobile networks) cost 15 pence per call, no matter what time of day you call, or how long you are on the phone.


The 15p cost of the call goes to the telephony providers to cover the cost of carrying the calls. The police and government receive no money from calls to 101.

When to call 999

In an emergency you should always call 999, or 112 from a mobile.

You should ALWAYS ring the emergency number and ask for police if..

  • There is a risk of personal injury or loss of life
  • A crime is in progress


If you believe a member of our staff has exceeded your expectations, gone that little bit extra to help resolve a question, query or crime - or simply provided a service to your community that you are proud of - then please let us know via our online form.



If you are not happy with the service you have received or if we have failed to meet your expectations we would like you to tell us about it so that we can address your concerns and help improve our service to others. View how to make a complaint


Contact Management Centre Visits

Visits to the Contact Management Centre are welcomed from schools, groups and individuals. To arrange a visit or for further information please contact Margaret Tory on 01234 842050.



You can ring Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 if you have any information relating to any crime, anywhere in the UK.


Local Policing Teams

View our Local Policing Teams pages to find out how to contact your local team


Police Station Opening Times

Find out when your local police station is open


Reporting a Crime

You can report a crime by contacting our Force Control Room on 101.  In case of an emergency dial 999.


Reporting a Hate Incident

You can report a Hate Incident by contacting 101, or by filling in our online form.  In case of an emergency dial 999.


Reporting Abuse

You can report abuse by contacting 101, or by filling in our online form.  In case of an emergency dial 999.


Send a General Enquiry by Email:

This address should only be used for general enquiries which will then be forwarded to the person best able to give you an answer. This is not a 24hrs service.

General Information:

If the matter is urgent or immediate police action is required you should always call 999, or 112 from a mobile telephone and speak directly to the Contact Management Centre.

Customer Services: You can write to Customer Services, Bedfordshire Police HQ, Woburn Road, Kempston, Beds. MK43 9AX

Website Feedback : Channels & Content Manager

Freedom of Information Requests: Freedom of Information